Friday, November 13, 2009

After all the harm he's done, why draw the line there?

I'm not going to become a Fan of the Facebook page called "If Joe Lieberman filibusters health care, I will donate to his opponent." (It was started on the 9th of November and this morning it says it has 13,000 pledgers, and an estimated $650,000 in pledges.)

I'm waiting for a Facebook page called "I will donate to Joe Lieberman's opponent regardless of whether he filibusters health care." That one I'll join right now.

It's way past the point where anyone should consider cutting that poisonous little narcissist any slack simply because he passed up one opportunity to sell out the caucus.

1 comment:

Chuck Butcher said...

Since I'd never be able to write something nearly polite...

verification word
belies

hahahahaha