Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Shameless Plugola Department

Fresh from its nine-Drammy triumph a couple of weeks ago, the Broadway Rose Theatre Company opens its summer season with "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" this Friday night, June 26th.

Good news: This season they're discounting the ticket price for Wednesday night performances to $20 (while they're still available). It is, as they say, a steal. (Click image to enlarge.)

I've served on the board of the BRTC for several years, and it's been a pleasure. In the last year they finished up a capital campaign and moved into the New Stage, allowing them to program year-round. And their stuff is the best, as the Drammys attest.

(Almost as soon as I posted this, I started getting email and phone calls from fans wanting to know if I'll be dying on stage in this production. Sadly, no, but thanks for thinking of me.)

No comments: