Thursday, October 27, 2005

But . . . Hikaru's so butch!

I mean, remember that episode where he took his shirt off and slathered himself with oil, and chased people down the corridor with an epee? And how he was the only character on the bridge who never got laid, one way or another, in any of the episodes, and . . .

Oh.

Oh yeah.

Okay, well, anyway, here's the news. Good for George.

And as the esteemed Shawn points out:
Interesting that none of the shows ever had a gay character in spite of a huge gay following.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, OK. But Mirror Universe Sulu was straight. I have no doubt. I mean, what man wouldn't be hot for Uhura? Such an intelligent, beautiful woman.

It just goes to show that the "Mirror" universe had a whole lot more opposites than we knew about!

(Oh, major chuckles on your "slathered with oil" reference. You really had me going there for a moment before I got to the end of your paragraph and realized you were joking!)

Oaktown Girl