REP. O’BRIEN: My son who’s a Kansas resident, born here, raised here, didn’t qualify for any financial aid. Yet this girl was going to get financial aid. My son was kinda upset about it because he works and pays for his own schooling and his books and everything and he didn’t think that was fair. We didn’t ask the girl what nationality she was, we didn’t think that was proper. But we could tell by looking at her that she was not originally from this country. [...]
REP. GATEWOOD: Can you expand on how you could tell that they were illegal?
REP. O’BRIEN: Well she wasn’t black, she wasn’t Asian, and she had the olive complexion.
Goodness. Will these people -- all of them on record as being of the olive persuasion (follow the links) -- also find themselves on racial theorist Rep. O'Brien's list?
1. Jessica Alba (Actress: image)
2. Penelope Cruz (Actress: image)
3. Jessica Biel (Actress: image)
4. Theresa Heinz Kerry (Philanthropist, wife of Democratic Senator John Kerry: image)
5. Gov. Nikki Haley (Republican governor, South Carolina: image)
Or perhaps only the ones getting government benefits the representative thinks should have gone to her family?
Let the round-up begin.