- Compassionate Choices offers guidelines (and a sample letter) to help discuss end-of-life considerations with your doctor. (Compassionate Choices blog)
- A vigil to honor the memory of Dr. George Tiller, his commitment to women, his compassion for families, and his dedication to ensuring access to safe reproductive health care will be held Sunday, June 7th, at 3723 NE MLK Boulevard in Portland. (Planned Parenthood Columbia Willamette)
- This Saturday, June 6, Organizing for America will organize meetings in homes across America to discuss health care reform. (AFL-CIO Working Families Network)
- Let Gov. Kulongoski know you want him to sign SB 536, which will kill the "Real ID" in Oregon. (ACLU of Oregon)
- In honor of National Doughnut Day (tomorrow, 6/5), Krispy Kremes across the US will give everyone a free doughnut (PR Newswire)
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Dispatches: The end-of-life discussion, vigil for Dr. George Tiller, meet-ups on health care reform, killing the "Real ID"--and doughnuts!
Items from the p3 inbox: