You may register to vote in Oregon if:
1. You are a resident of Oregon.
2. You are a United States citizen.
3. You will be 18 years old by Election Day.
To register to vote or update your current registration:
1. Complete the Voter Registration Form. The form is in a fillable .pdf format. Open the form using the free Adobe Acrobat© Reader and complete it online by tabbing through the fields and typing in the requested information.
2. Print the completed form and sign it.
3. Mail the form to your county elections office or drop it off in person.
If you do not wish to complete the voter registration form online, you may print the form and complete it using black ink.
If you don't have access to a printer (I'm going out on a limb here and assuming you do have access to a computer), hard copies of the voter registration forms are available at various local sites like DMVs--although I don't have a definitive list of locations. (Anyone?) Call ahead to be sure.
Registration forms must be legibly postmarked by tomorrow (10/16/07), or hand-delivered to your county elections office by 5pm tomorrow.
(Cross-posted at LO.)