Thursday, February 2, 2006

Loaded, cocked, and aimed

Adding to the p3 blog list: Loaded Orygun, a collaboration in advocacy reporting by Carla from Preemptive Karma and Torrid from Also Also. Here's their story:
We're looking forward to telling Oregonians what's what in this state. We're out to give you the straight dope in an informed and intelligent way. We're looking under all the rocks and digging out all the skeletons..and then we're going to find out why the media isn't reporting it.
Non-Oregonians will just have to handle the multi-leveled pun in their title as best they can, but the rest of us can nod wisely.

So best of luck to LO, and hey, you two: Don't let the new blog be an excuse on first and third Thursdays--you hear me?

1 comment:

carla said...

Thanks for the link, Bill.

I've also fixed the ridiculous oversight of not having you on our blogroll. Sorry about that.

I do plan to pimp DL on Loaded Orygun, even if I can't always show up. But I am going to try to get there for a short stint tonight.

Are you finally going to let me buy you a beer?