Saturday, March 26, 2005

New look, same management

Don't worry, this is still Persuasion, Perseverance, and Patience. A chain of little events and annoyances finally motivated me to improve the layout. The old layout had a nice "Federalist Papers" quality to it, but it didn't feel quite as friendly as I'd like. After testing out out other templates on my panel of experts, I went with what you see here. (This was also the motivator to brush up on html code enough to customize it to my taste.)

The new features include a list of links to other blogs you might find interesting--that's at the right. And below that is contact information in a more user-friendly format. Keep your eye on the links; I'll add to the list as new blogs catch my interest. (Feel free to recommend blogs in your Comments.)

So--take of your jacket, get comfortable, poke around, and leave comments when the mood strikes. The look may be different, but the tradition of long-winded posts, obscure humor, and beating my pet topics to death continues.

No comments: