Sunday, November 6, 2005

Stocking stuffer

You may have noticed sites that feature real-time countdown clocks displaying the total time remaining (barring a constitutional crisis, at least) until George Bush leaves office.

But have you ever found yourself thinking, "Gee--I'd love to know right now how many days, hours, minutes, and seconds remain until George Bush is no longer president, but I'm nowhere near a computer at the moment"?

Well fret no more! Backwardsbush.com has got you covered, for a modest price (plus shipping):

And, according to their site, a portion of profits on each keychain sold for the remainder of the year will be donated to the Hurricane Katrina Relief Effort (which probably puts them ahead of Halliburton).

(Tip of the hat--and waggle of the key chain--to Mark from Drinking Liberally.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool, I bought two. I will give one to my Dad for Christmas, he will hate it!